Wednesday, August 24, 2011

WIWW, 10 weeks preggo

So I am going to have to break down and buy some dang maternity clothes.  I'm growing by leaps and bounds and can't quite figure it out except that it's baby #3.  I've had so many comments, good and bad this past week.  I guess it's quite shocking to see such a bump and not be far enough along to know what I'm having.  Oh will, such is life and there really isn't a whole heck of a lot I can do about it!  I'm going on a week of no throwing up but am still taking my Zofran for all the nausea and dry heaving.  Hopefully that will be over soon. 

 ...I should have just cut a paper bag and worn that, it would have looked better that this dress, but oh well.

pleated poppy

Don't forget to jump over to the Pleated Poppy and link up!! Happy hump day!!

4 comments:

not quite a ten said...

I think all of the dresses are cute! No paper bags needed in your wardrobe! Congrats on #3!

Cami said...

You look super cute!

Mommyblogger said...

I started showing twice as fast with my 2nd one as I did with my first one! I LOVE your blue & black dress. Your an adorable momma to be :)

dwhite said...

I love your bump! You always show early - that's just you. You get to skip the "I just look fat, not pregnant" phase & jump right into the obvious. I envy that :) Show that belly - loud & proud! Glad you are feeling better. Keeping my fingers crossed for a girl this time. Will you find out?

Blog Widget by LinkWithin