Wednesday, August 3, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday...

Been a pretty rough week but I have a few pics from a fancy dress up night and some others...will soon be documenting what i wore wednesday...maternity edition.  can't believe I already can't suck in this belly!!

I absolutely LOVED wearing this dress! The Spanx underneath, not so much! I got so many compliments and it was so comfy! It was my amazing find at Marshall's after finding the same dress at Macy's and not wanting to pay full price for it!! 
This is the next morning without my spanx!

Have a good rest of the week and stay tuned for growing tummy pics!!
Don't forget to jump over to the Pleated Poppy for WIWW links!
pleated poppy

1 comment:

Barbara said...

You do look amazing in that dress! Your belly is not at all big for 8 weeks! I hope I can look as good as you when I'm on baby #3!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin