Wednesday, July 20, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday...

Not doing so good on taking pictures...will try to do better. It is always in the back of my head though, to try to step it up and not go to the grocery in sweats!! Thanks to The Pleated Poppy for such a cool idea and go check out her amazing blog!!


I am thrilled to be wearing shorts for the first time in years!! Loving being 22 pounds lighter! I couldn't believe when I went to the Gap and tried clothes on!! I bought a size 6!!! NEVER happened to me before! EVER!! The shorts were on sale at the Gap, Tank from Forever 21, Cami from Forever 21 also, Volitle zebra flip flops at Shoe Carnival but attention, they have them at Marshall's for $19.99!!! That is SO not what I paid!

Have a great rest of the week!!
Don't forget to link up!!!

pleated poppy

4 comments:

Paige said...

You look great and congrats on the 22 pounds!!!! Awesome job!

paige

Jenna said...

Nice, I love the lace on the back of the tank top.

Linda Z said...

Wow, great job on your weightloss goal!! You look fantastic. Great summery outfit, too! :0)

Conni said...

good for you on your weight loss!!

that outfit looks great, love the crocheted back on the tank

Blog Widget by LinkWithin